Lynn Johnson Fine Art
Current Gallery Representation:
* Visual Voice Fine Art Gallery, 128 King St., Truro NS
* Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutique, Sunnyside Mall, Bedford N.S.
* Under My Tree Studio, Shediac, N.B.
* Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutique, Hydrostone Market, Halifax N.S.
* Teichert Gallery, Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
* Drift Fine Art & Fashion, Lunenburg, N.S.
* Seasonally – Argyle Fine Art, Barrington St., Halifax NS
* July 2017 – Lunenburg Art Gallery, Lunenburg NS
* September 24 – November 5, 2016 – Visual Voice Fine Art, Truro, NS
* August – October 2015 – The Bread Gallery, Brooklyn, NS
* November 2014, Swoon Fine Art, Hammonds Plains, N.S.
* August 2013, Swoon Fine Art, Hammonds Plains N.S.
* November 2012, Swoon Fine Art, Hammonds Plains NS
* August 2006, Scott Manor House, Bedford NS
Recent Group Shows:
- February – March 2018 – “Hygge” juried group show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax, N.S.
- January 2018, Pre-Shrunk juried group show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax, N.S.
- February 2016, Cat Person / Dog Person juried show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax N.S
- January 2016, Pre-Shrunk juried show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax N.S.
- May 2015, “No Place Like Home” juried group show, Craig Gallery, Dartmouth NS.
- March 2015, “Endless Possibilities” juried group show, Art Zone Gallery, Halifax NS
- February 2015, Cat Person / Dog Person juried group show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax NS
- January 2015, Pre-Shrunk juried group show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax NS
- August 2014, pop-up Swoon juried show, Nova Scotia Archives, Halifax NS
- June 2014, Dartmouth Visual Arts group show, Craig Gallery, Dartmouth NS
- July 2014, Dalhousie University juried group show, Halifax NS
- November 2014, Jack’s Gallery group show, Wolfville, NS
- January 2013, “Pre-Shrunk” juried group show, Argyle Fine Art, Halifax NS
- May 2016 People’s Choice Award, Hants County Exhibition, Windsor, N.S.
- June 2015 People’s Choice Award, Winding River Gallery, Stewiacke NS – group show “Rhubarb Festival”
- May 2015, Second place winner, Hants County Exhibition 125th celebration, judged art show.
- 2013 People’s Choice Award, Craig Gallery, Dartmouth N.S. — spring showing of Dartmouth Visual Artists Society
- 2012 category winner Contemporary Art Society juried show, Halifax
- 2010 People’s Choice Award, Craig Gallery, Dartmouth
- 2009 work chosen for publication by GAP Arts Council for fundraising
- 2008 People’s Choice Award, Craig Gallery, Dartmouth
- 2007 People’s Choice Award, Craig Gallery, Dartmouth
- 2006 Peoples Choice Award as well as category winner, East Hants Fine Arts juried show
- 2005 Best of Show Atlantic Wildlife Carving & Artists Competition (2-D works)
- 2003 Juried & accepted into Painter’s Palette Art Gallery, Halifax & displayed there until 2008 when the gallery closed.
- 2001 work accepted by & produced under the copyright of the Bluenose II Preservation Trust for approximately ten years.
- 1999 juried & accepted into the Atlantic Craft Trade Show, a highly respected wholesale Show sponsored by NS Dept. Of Culture & Tourism. Participated in show for five years, selling reproductions of my work to many Maritime retail businesses such as Jennifer’s of Nova Scotia, The Bluenose II Company Store, etc. Also during that time I was hired for commissioned paintings by some business owners including the Blomidon Inn.
- 1997-1998 President Bedford Basin Artist’s Society
Specializing in: Commissioned paintings
Pet portraits, homesteads, nature, landscape